With over 30 years of experience, Macomb County personal injury attorney Jeff Hartkop fights tirelessly to defend the rights of injury victims. Having handled over 1,000 car accident and wrongful death cases, Mr. Hartkop understands the intricacies of personal injury law. Furthermore, he is able to explain the law in a manner that is easily accessible to clients and juries alike.
In addition to being tenacious and unyielding in his pursuit of justice, Jeff is also compassionate. Clients have come to respect Mr. Hartkop not only for his skill and determination, but also for his sensitivity, an attribute that sets him apart from other Macomb County personal injury lawyers. From his office in Clinton Township, Michigan, personal injury attorney Jeffrey W. Hartkop provides his clients with legal counsel based on a broad legal background and in-depth knowledge of Michigan laws. His years of experience means that you are being represented by an attorney who has successfully handled cases similar to yours. To schedule a free consultation with our attorney, please contact us online or call us at (586) 412-3400.
Macomb County injury lawyer Jeff Hartkop offers his legal services in the following areas:
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
- Michigan, 1988
- S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, 1988
- S. District Court, Western District of Michigan, 1988
Memberships and affiliations
- Michigan Association for Justice
- Michigan Trial Lawyers Association Macomb Chapter, past president
- Macomb County Bar Association
- Macomb County Case Evaluator
- Employment Law Committee, former chair
- J.D., University of Detroit, 1987
- B.A., Wayne State University, 1977
Let us fight for you. Contact Jeff today!
Get a FREE consultation.
Schedule an appointment Today!
$350,000.00 for an automobile accident in Macomb County
$300,000.00 for an auto accident claim in Macomb County
$82,000.00 for a bicycle accident injury